iPad / Pro repair services
by Revive Technologies
If your iPod or iPad is covered by Apple's Limited Warranty we are able to arrange replacement for you from Apple
Replacement would be new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability
Proof of purchase documentation may be required to confirm your warranty status
For warranty repairs the following process applies:
- Please drop your device into us. We will then check it for damage (ie. damage resulting from accident, liquid damage, unauthorised service and unauthorised modifications, etc.) and we will also confirm that it is covered under warranty.
- We will diagnose your device and confirm that it needs replacing.
- When diagnosis is complete and we have confirmed that your device needs replacing,we will submit a span request to Apple for your replacement device.
- When we have received your replacement from Apple we will contact you to advise it is ready for pickup or despatch your unit according to your instructions.
Note: Your replacement device will be covered by your existing warranty or a 90 day warranty, whichever is the greater.
For Non warranty repairs:
Revive Technologies can also arrange service for your iPod or iPad. We do not repair individual components of your device, but replace the entire device through Apple's Out of Warranty service program. To speed up your repair or replacement of your Apple product, please ensure the “find my iPad” feature is disabled.
In order for Revive Technologies to receive the replacement Ipad from Apple, you need to remove “find my iPad” feature from your account.
- Sign in to your icloud account at www.icloud.com
- You will need to enter your Apple ID (email address) and password.
- Then click on the green icon (find my iphone).
- Click on All Devices, then click on the Iphone that we have.
- Click “remove from account”.
For detailed instructions please see link
Once we receive your device, we will log the details into our system, inspect your device for damage, investigate what accessories have arrived and assign your device to one of our experienced technicians.
Our technicians will test your device using state of the art diagnostic equipment, order and fit any parts required, and run tests to ensure you device is running smoothly.
Revive Technologies will provide quote before any repairs or replacements commences.
If you have any questions regarding our services, please contact us or call at (02) 9774 8666.